Our Lifecycle Process
We have the subject matter experts to help your company manage your products as they move through the typical lifespan of a product:
Discovery, Feasibility, and Development > Introduction > Growth > Maturity > Eventual Decline
With a structured approach covering quality management systems and project management requirements, this timeline must be efficient to be effective. Here are steps where Factor 7 will help:
- Discover & Conceive — Define the problem clearly. Identify your customers’ true needs. Establish technical specifications. And initiate concept development.
- Design & Develop — Advance to early, detailed design and prototype creation. Specify and validate necessary testing and manufacturing processes.
- Design Transfer & Manufacture — Implement manufacturing and product testing. Identify potential viability of new markets.
- Commercialize & Deliver — Design and execute a successful launch. Continue examining potential new markets and customer segments. Craft and finalize sales messaging. Train your team on goals, tools, and playbook moves. Accelerate lead time, if needed.
- Decline or Reboot — Evaluate the landscape. Revisit original goals and vision. Determine next steps.